Inteco BUR — Oil and Gas wells Drilling
INTECO BUR, an innovative Russian Company, performs oil and gas well drilling up to 7000 meters deep services for drilling oil and gas wells with a depth of up to 7000 meters, of any kind and complexity.
The company is licensed to produce oil and gas and to operate explosion-hazardous production facilities.
INTECO BUR PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING RANGE OF SERVICES:
- Exploration and production well construction;
- Horizontal and low-angle well drilling;
- Balanced and underbalanced oil well drilling;
- Production and exploratory wells development and testing;
- Sidetracking in previously drilled and cased wells;
- Introduction of new technologies and well drilling engineering support.
Our qualified and experienced specialists can solve a wide range of engineering problems in well construction. INTECO DRILL uses the latest generation drilling rigs with rated capacity of 125 to 450 tons.
We apply the following technologies:
- directional and horizontal well drilling using advanced telemetering equipment, rock cutting tools, downhole hydraulic motors and top drive systems;
- coring tools with a maximum percentage of core recovery to ensure information integrity about the productive reservoir;
- four-stage treatment systems in combination with established mud composition based on geological conditions and reservoir properties;
- pitless drilling with advanced mud reconditioning system;
- well casing quality improvement by the development of complex grouting formulations on lab equipment under API standards;
- well packing;
- the workover using sidetracking, including multilateral wells;
- well packing methods based on geological factors to ensure well casing quality: direct, adverse controlled processes and circulation methods;
- directional and horizontal well construction with drilling in under negative pressure drop in the well-reservoir system using oil and gas mixture recirculation system;
- well drilling within extreme lost circulation intervals without problem zone packing;
- multilateral and horizontally-branched well construction.